Weltjens Transport is a transport and logistic company from Oudsbergen (Opglabbeek), Belgium. In over 50 years we have, through a customer-oriented service, expanded our business to a fleet of 150 trailers.
We are an ideal partner for all building transportation.
For the moment, we have a comprehensive fleet:
- Dumpers: steel, volume, asphalt, aluminium, rubble
- Flat trailers
- Trailers with rollaway crane (16ton/meter; 24 ton/meter) with brick clamps and fork hooks for loading and unloading on Construction sites
- Flat semi-trailers for transport of concrete elements, but also for machinery transport
- Extendable flat semi-trailers up to 16 meters
- Concrete-mixers Truck-mounted concrete pumps up to 42 meters
- Inloader for the transport of concrete elements. Concrete elements with a height up to 3.75 meters can be transported without any permission for exceptional height.The concrete elements are fixed on a movable flat floor and can be left on a building site. It’s also useful for the transport of large wooden constructions.
Our purpose is to give an answer to every logistic question of our customers. Warehousing, finishing, transport ? We provide you with a tailor-made solution !
In addition to our department building transport we have an extensive fleet that specializes in distributions during the night, distributions and Ftl-transport and Ltl-transport (tautliner) in the Benelux, the North of France and Germany :
- Trailer tautliner (loading volume up to 85 m³), curtain siders, boxtrailer
- Distribution trucks (curtain or enclosed) and swap bodies in tilting, curtain siders versions. The swap bodies (7 meters) can be left with a client to be picked up afterwards.
We hope that this summary gives a good image of what our company stands for. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions !
Company number BE 0894.950.308